Holy Names University Alumni Benefits and Services
As members of the Holy Names University Alumni Association you are eligible for many unique benefits and services. You can seek career services, receive HNU publications that keep you informed about what’s happening on campus, do research in our library, request transcripts, take advantage of special discounts and more!
Office of Alumni Relations
Phone: (510) 436-1240
Summary of Benefits and Services
HNU Today Magazine for Alumni and Friends
Receive a subscription to HNU's publication featuring news, profiles, class notes, and announcements of upcoming events.
Stay connected to the HNU community by receiving regular updates by email.
The Paul J. Cushing Library
Visit the on-campus facility to access online resources and find a wealth of additional resources and services.
Lifelong Learning and Services
Access to online job search and other related resources as well as individual career counseling appointments, resume assistance and assessments.
Expand your thinking, enlighten your spirit and engage with the HNU community by auditing classes of personal or professional interest (subject to class space availability).
Application Fees Waiver
Expand your credentials by taking classes for credit and HNU will waive the application fees.
- Free use of the gym, weight room, and pool during operation hours
- Free entry to HNU athletic events
- Use of the McLean Chapel for Memorials and Weddings (Donations of $350 gratefully accepted.)
- VIP Pass allowing free access to HNU Music and Drama Performances
- 10% off Summer Sport Camps and Summer Fest Camp fees for immediate family
- 10% off HNU Bookstore purchases (excluding textbooks)
- 10% off HNU facilities rental for special events
- Eligibility for Alumni Legacy Scholarship fund for immediate family
- Meals discount at HNU Main Cafeteria (staff rate)